We are an AU Vampire bandslash community created out of love for Fall Out Boy's video for A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me". But this isn't just a Fall Out Boy comm. It's basically for every other band that appeared in the video. We'll also except genfic as long as it's got slashy overtones.
1.Generally applies to fanfiction in which two males or two females are in a relationship or together.
Don't like? Don't read.
As far as we know, none of the boys we write about are in real relationships with each other. These stories exsist only in our over-active imaginations.
|Mods && Rules|
These rules are put in place to make the community more organized, and to also make memory duty a little easier. The rules are simple, not that hard to follow. If these rules aren't followed, your post will be rejected. But I swear, we won't be mean about it. We'll always tell you why it was rejected.
1. Firstly, before you press the 'submit' button, look over your story to make sure it is free of grammatical and spelling mistakes. If possible, have someone else look over the fic beforehand as well - everyone makes mistakes, but when we double-check our work those mistakes can be filtered out easily.
2. Every story submitted MUST include the simple introduction below - if you'd like to add additional things like dedications, etc, that's fine, just make sure it has all of these things too.
Title: (No one would read a book without a title, so please give your fic one as well. Also, the title of your story MUST be in the subject of the post.)
Author: (must contain AT MINIMUM the lj user tag of your journal.) *
Rating: (this tells the reader what level of sexuality or maturity they can expect in the content of the story.)
Pairing: Who, exactly, is IN your story.
POV: (This stands for "Point of View". It saves a LOT of confusion if you clearly state from what point of view the story is being told.
Summary: (A brief description of what your story is about will do for this section.)
Disclaimer (State that you don't own any of the characters in real life, and that the story is fiction. A quick precaution to save yourself a court order.)
Author Notes: (Any quick and important notes about your story go here. This section is optional.)
* If you don't know how to create an lj username tag, copy and paste the code from the box below and add your username in between the quotation marks.
3. Your story (not the introduction, which should be in plain site and not under a cut) needs to be under an lj cut, or you could link to another post in another journal with the link code. If you do not know how to make an lj cut, copy and paste the code from the box below into your post - if you wish for the cut to say something specific, put whatever it is you want to say inbetween the quotation marks.
4. If you are posting a chapter story, you have to include links in your post (before the lj-cut) to each previous chapter of your story, using the linking code. No matter where the previous chapters are located, if they are all compiled in a seperate post or in a memories section, you still must link to it using the linking code - we don't accept posts with simply raw URLs copied into them. If you do not know how to use the linking code, copy and paste the code in the below box into your post. The code will make a link, that when clicked, will open the linked chapter in a new window - do not mess with the part of the code that says target="_blank".
5. Don't mess with the appearance of your post so that it's hard to read. If we can't read your post, we're going to reject it.
6. Off-topic posts are no-no's. If you'd like to promote another writing comm, or anything else off-topic, ask a mod first. One of us will okay it.
7. No flaming. We won't give out warnings. If you're being abusive or rude to someone else, we're gong to ban you. This comm was created out of love for the bands we listen to and the English language.
discoattheslash - P!ATD slash community.
slashatthedisco Cause I sorta (okay, I did) took their rules.
reversescollide for the info layout and layout code